The most powerful console now has another notch to improve its own belt: Overwatch. The latest patch provides 4k support for your Xbox One X and upgrades and bug fixes for all.
You can find a complete list of changes below.
These include Alliance and Horde-themed voice traces such as Torbjörn; emotes such as Tracer; sprays including Anduin, Jaina, Saurfang, and Sylvanas; and Kul Tiras and Zandalar player icons.
Concerning equilibrium changes, Mercy has been pumped down once more with nerfs for her ultimate. Resurrect is no more instantaneous and doesn’t grant bonus fees, while Guardian Angel’s speed was decreased by 50 percent, and the duration of the ultimate itself has been reduced from 20 minutes to 15.
Junkrat’s Concussion Mine currently deals damage based on how near the goal is to the explosion.
Bug fixes include a bug which brought D.Va’s hair and face textures not to load when her Black Cat skin has been outfitted.
For more on Overwatch, have a look at the latest Funko Pop figures featuring Mercy, Sombra, and Zarya. And should you’re trying to have caught up on the latest Overwatch League news, check out our Week 2 Wrap-Up here.
- [XB1] Additional 4K assistance for Xbox One X
- Concussion Mine
- Biw will offer less damage to objects further away in the explosion’s center
- No longer leaves Resurrect instant
- No more grants a bonus to Resurrect charge
- The speed bonus Guardian Angel rexeives when triggering Valkyrie has been diminished by 50 percent
- Duration reduced from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
- Fixed a bug that triggered D.Va’s hair and face textures not to load when her Dark Cat skin has been outfitted