Hey Alpha Skip Ahead ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2004 Xbox One system update (build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419036.1200.191203-0145). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419036.1200.191203-0145
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – December 4, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – December 5, 2019
Fixes for Alpha Skip Ahead
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2004 build:
- Users should no longer see a transparent black bar on the screen when opening the Guide.
- Fixed the behavior where the dashboard is unresponsive to controller input on start.
- Note: If you encounter this behavior on the latest update, hard reboot (hold the power button until console shuts down) the console and then report it on the console once restarted.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Alpha Skip Ahead
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users may see the images for ads on the dashboard looking cropped or cutoff.
- Users are reporting being unable to send a voice messages while in Parties.
- Workaround: Send the message while not currently in party chat.
- Users have reported playback is buffering constantly while streaming content.
- Note: Please ensure you are running the latest version of the app before submitting feedback.
Rock Band 4
- The game may take an extensive time to load for users with a large amount of DLC installed.
- Some users have reported that 3D display mode is not working with supported content.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!