Cyberpunk 2077 might not be at the forefront of games news like it was almost a year ago, but it’s still making waves as players await 2022’s next-gen overhaul and expansion content. CD Projekt Red’s futuristic adventure was even nominated in the Best RPG category at this year’s Game Awards show. So, what’s next? More merch, of course. CDPRgear and Blonie Watches have teamed up to bring a stunning (and very expensive) watch to Cyberpunk fans everywhere. In addition to a bevy of other cutting-edge features that I’ll elaborate on below, the pricey accessory uses blockchain technology to prevent counterfeiting.
So, what exactly comes with your $500 purchase of the T-2077 (seen above)? Check out these specifications from the official CDPRgear website:
- Case — Pure Grade 2 Titanium
- Mechanism — quartz with a digital LED-type display (yellow)
- Glass — darkened mineral, with additional sapphire coating
- Bracelet — Pure Grade 2 Titanium with butterfly clasp (you are freely able to swap the bracelet with a strap of your own)
- Water Resistance — Up to 5 atmospheres
- Battery — Model CR2032; lithium manganese dioxide/Organic Electrolyte; 3V, 220mAh
- Display Format — 12 hour and 24-hour options
- Sizes — Adjustable in three sizes; comes with supplemental links (professional service recommended)
- Warranty — 2 years
The watch is also set for an estimated June 2022 release. If you’re interested and have the Night City eurodollars to spend, head here to select a bracelet size and order the luxury watch.
The included blockchain tech from the specialist firm, Arianee, “provides the T-2077 owner with digital certification of authenticity, effectively a digital passport for their watch, mitigating the risk of counterfeiting. Should the owner wish to transfer ownership they can do so easily using the Arianne app.”
If you’re an avid merch/accessory collector, you might also want to nab a Ludens Mask from Death Stranding or enter the Swarovski sweepstakes for a crystal version of the Master Chief’s helmet and energy sword.